400 E. Diehl Rd - Naperville, IL 60563
Maximizing Social Security Workshop
A Classroom Workshop for Adults, Teaching ways to Maximize your Lifetime Social Security Benefits
One of the most important decisions you need to make before you retire is when and how to claim Social Security benefits. About half of retirees apply for Social Security as soon as they become eligible at age 62, but by doing so, they may significantly and permanently impact their income and benefits for the rest of their lives. The difference between the best and worst possible decision of when to start Social Security can be well over $100,000!
123 Main Street
City, State 12345
Wednesday, July 15th
1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
Course Code: COURSECODE1234
Learn important rules that affect the amount of retirement benefits you collect, as well as strategies for coordinating Social Security with other sources of retirement income
- When your benefits may begin, and how the age at which you apply will affect the amount you receive
- How to maximize Social Security benefits and how to minimize taxes on them
- Strategies to consider before deciding to apply for benefits
- How your current employment will affect benefits
- What to do if you have other income from pensions or IRAs, too
- What is the future of Social Security and what it means to you
- When it makes sense to delay benefits -and when it does not
- How the wrong Social Security decision can cost you money
- How two little known strategies could increase your family income and survivor benefits
- Can you fix your Social Security election if you made a mistake?
- How cost-of-living adjustments (COLAs) impact benefits
- Learn how all of your assets fit together with Social Security to fund your quality of life in retirement
Tuition is $18. Spouses may attend for no cost. An additional workbook for your spouse may be purchased for $6.
Call (800) 123-4567
If you are looking for answers to questions about when you should begin your Social Security benefits, how you can manage taxation of benefits, how working will affect your benefits, or strategies to get the most out of your benefits, then you will believe this course is time and money well spent. The best way to profit from this course is to follow the interactive workbook and participate in the classroom discussions as you feel comfortable.
- Fri, May 22nd - Your Dream Retirement
- Thu, June 4th - Conservative Retirement Planning
- Wed, July 15th - Maximizing Social Security
- Sun, August 23rd - Client Appreciation Event
- Thu, September 10th - Retirement Tax Cut - Dinner & Tax Seminar
- Sat, October 17th - Principles of Retirement Planning
- Fri, November 20th - How NOT to Run Out of Money
- Mon, December 7th - Don't Worry, Retire Happy