400 E. Diehl Rd - Naperville, IL 60563
Your Dream Retirement
A Classroom Course for Adults, Understanding the Principles of Conservative Investing
This course provides a fundamental working knowledge of the principles of conservative investing through strategic allocation of assets and tactical money management with a view toward developing retirement income. The materials cover varied aspects of conservative investing, such as risk management issues, tactical management theory and models, impact of bear markets on retirement income, aspects of financial decisions, and more, while highlighting the ABC Investing Model. Students will increase their awareness of the overall risk in the markets as well as possible asset allocation and tactical management models to help mitigate exposure to risk. This course also covers issues in income planning, how to find appropriate financial professional help, and principals sound financial decisions. It is not designed to give specific solutions to individual needs.
This is not a financial seminar; this is a financial course of study where you will leave with the knowledge and confidence to make financial decisions suited to your level of risk and in-line with the goals and objectives you establish.
123 Main Street
City, State 12345
Friday, May 22nd
2:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Course Code: COURSECODE1234
The objectives of this course are to provide you with the tools, insight, and proven strategies that will allow you to build a retirement plan that you are confident will achieve the goals you set for your retirement. This course will teach you easy-to-understand strategies on how to manage investment risks and create the income stream for the retirement that you want. By the end of this course, you should be able to:
1. Understand five major risks associated with funding retirement
2. Understand five financial myths in retirement
3. Strategically allocate your assets in a conservative manner
4. Learn the issues involved in risk management in retirement
5. Learn the theory behind tactical money management
6. How gaining 80% of upside, avoiding 80% of downside smooths out volatility
7. Understand tactical models that will help conserve assets
8. Develop an income plan to fund your quality of life in retirement
9. How to find a financial professional that fits you
10. Know what questions to ask a potential advisor
11. Learn how to make strategic retirement decisions
12. Determine your own personal risk tolerance
Tuition is $18. Spouses may attend for no cost. An additional workbook for your spouse may be purchased for $6.
Call (800) 123-4567
If you are looking for answers to how to fund your quality of life in retirement and how to find a risk management model that will help when the financial markets experience a downward trending bear and what you can do to limit the exposure you have to it, this course is for you. If you are concerned about your IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or other retirement accounts or maybe just want to be more confident in your current plan you will believe this course is time and money well spent.
The best way to profit from this course is to read the assigned chapters, do the assigned homework and participate in the classroom discussions as you feel comfortable.
- Fri, May 22nd - Your Dream Retirement
- Thu, June 4th - Conservative Retirement Planning
- Wed, July 15th - Maximizing Social Security
- Sun, August 23rd - Client Appreciation Event
- Thu, September 10th - Retirement Tax Cut - Dinner & Tax Seminar
- Sat, October 17th - Principles of Retirement Planning
- Fri, November 20th - How NOT to Run Out of Money
- Mon, December 7th - Don't Worry, Retire Happy