400 E. Diehl Rd - Naperville, IL 60563
Principles of Retirement Planning
A Classroom Course for Adults, Teaching the Principles of Conservative Retirement Planning
This course provides a fundamental working knowledge of the principles of conservative retirement planning as they apply to retirement planning. The materials cover varied aspects of conservative retirement planning, such as changes in planning paradigms, history of markets, impact of bear markets, retirement budgeting, aspects of financial decisions, and more, while highlighting the ABC Planning Model. Students will increase their awareness of the overall risk in the markets as well as possible asset allocation models to help manage exposure to risk. This course also covers conservative retirement planning, income planning, asset allocation, and appropriate financial decisions. It is not designed to give specific solutions to individual needs.
This is not a financial seminar; this is a financial course of study where you will leave with the knowledge and confidence to make financial decisions suited to your level of risk and in-line with the goals and objectives you establish.
123 Main Street
City, State 12345
Saturday, October 17th
2:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Course Code: COURSECODE1234
The objectives of this course are to provide you with the tools, insight, and proven strategies that will allow you to build a retirement plan that you are confident will achieve the goals you set for your retirement. This course will teach you easy-to-understand strategies on how to manage investment risks and create the income stream for the retirement that you want. By the end of this course, you should be able to:
1. Understand the development of risk in the markets
2. Strategically allocate your assets in a conservative manner
3. Develop an income plan for your retirement
4. Know the difference between fixed principal and fixed income assets and how to use them
5. Develop your own financial profile
6. Know what questions to ask a potential advisor
7. Determine your own personal risk tolerance
8. Develop your own retirement budget
Tuition is $18. Spouses may attend for no cost. An additional workbook for your spouse may be purchased for $6.
Call (800) 123-4567
If you are looking for answers to what happens to your plans when the financial markets experience a downward trending bear, and what you can do to limit the exposure you have to it, this course is for you. If you are concerned about your IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or other retirement accounts or maybe just want to be more confident in your current plan you will believe this course is time and money well spent.
The best way to profit from this course is to read the assigned chapters, do the assigned homework and participate in the classroom discussions as you feel comfortable.
- Fri, May 22nd - Your Dream Retirement
- Thu, June 4th - Conservative Retirement Planning
- Wed, July 15th - Maximizing Social Security
- Sun, August 23rd - Client Appreciation Event
- Thu, September 10th - Retirement Tax Cut - Dinner & Tax Seminar
- Sat, October 17th - Principles of Retirement Planning
- Fri, November 20th - How NOT to Run Out of Money
- Mon, December 7th - Don't Worry, Retire Happy